Why o why!
This is going to be one of the shortest posts I have ever read or written, and probably does not even deserve creating a separate post (but okay, who cares.. its my blog, right!)

Back to the story… From last couple of days, I am almost bed ridden and thus nothing productive to do, apart from devising some really ridiculous plans (like inventing a motor driven embedded system which can be plugged in to USB port and LCD of your laptop and then scrolling the mouse wheel will allow the user to flip up and down the LCD), coughing like a 90 year old who has smoked like a chimney for the whole life and cursing few of the really insignificant (at least looks like that) entities created by almighty.

All this started as an innocent looking cold which soon became a cannibal while eating up all of my energy. On top of that, every body was like, its just a cold and runny nose, why the hell are you stick to bed. Huh.. If only I could exchange half of my runny nose with them…

To justify the title of post, my question is, why this damn cold and cough was created in first place. If it was supposed to be JUST cold, then it should have some decent effects on poor human beings like me, and if it was supposed to be this horrible, then god should have put in some more sympathy in to the other persons’ hearts :(

The next question is, what is the significance of mosquitoes on this earth? When in school times, the old bio teacher used to tell us that every creature on this planet has some important role to play and one way or another they are doing it without even our knowing. But still, why mosquitoes? What role they have to play here. Mr. Darwin, are you listening? I want my answer now otherwise I am gonna put a counter theory on “origin of species”. Told you, I have nothing better and productive to do these days…

Cheers !

P.S. - Oh, did I say, it was supposed to be a short post?
8 Responses
  1. Rajeswari Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. Rajeswari Says:

    don't have anything to do productive these days eh?
    you too participated in the 'marathon comments' on 'theory of RELATIVITY'! Forgot?Old age factor :P


  3. Sparkling Says:

    Lol!

    Awwwww, howz the cold now? WTF! don't ppl realise that cold can be such a bloody mood depressant! I sympathise and please do get well soon :)


  4. Sen Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

  5. Sen Says:

    @ scattered thoughts...lol...yeah agree that people are really inconsiderate where a cold is concerned...what they do not realise is that though it is called a common cold there is nothing common about it ...it is a singularly sadistic virus that affects the victim and in return all the victim gets from the general public is ..."Aaaaww... come on its just a cold!!"...how I wish I could trade my cold with the people who say that...totally empathise with you...

    By the way are you sure you are afflicted by only a cold(pun unintentional)...you seem to be raving...from talking about colds to mosquitoes...to threats about rewriting the "origin of species"...:))

    get well soon :))


  6. Anil Sawan Says:

    ah.. now i know y u call yourself scattered thoughts :-)

    m all excited.. come up with a new theory and then we could comment on it ;-)

    get well soon dude.. got to work on that embedded system, remember? ;-)


  7. scrawler - oh yeah.. how could I forget that.. that is how the counter theory idea came in to my mind.. all credit goes to vin :)

    still - Thanks.. feeling better and back to first love aka office now...

    sen - Told you it became cannibal so somehow affected my right hemisphere as well.. and like sawan said that is why scattered thoughts :))

    sawan - come on, I was expecting some gyan from sawn the genius.. this time bio of course :)

    and yeah.. we gotta work on this embedded one.. somehow I feel, there is a huge market for it with the lazy and crazy a**es like me ;)


  8. vinny Says:

    hahhahhahaa...why o why !!!
    the title itself put me in splits:)
    these cold germs, i tell u, they just get into ur brains n make u re-think/ re-mess, re-create, re re..all those damn theories !!!

    get well soon....