Fiasco!!
1) Bought a Brylcreem and a fevikwik (can’t help it, they spell it like that only) and gave 50 bucks to the guy on counter.
2) Waiting…
3) Nothing.. zilch.. dud!
4) Started taping on counter on my imaginary bongo while trying to be a nice and patient customer, instead of messing up with him to hurry up.
5) Guy looking in my eyes with quizzical look.
6) Change!
7) Smiling… you gotta be kidding, you give me another 2 bucks.
8) Wat!!
9) Yes sir…
10) Damn!

Hell, where exactly this country is going… 50 Rs. used to be a big amount man!!

P.S. - Now If you are wondering about this strange combination of Brylcreem and Fevikwik, then let me tell you the top secret gharelu nuskha (home remedy) to prepare a perfect hair gel to attain that perfect hairstyle.

P.P.S.– Try this nuskha on your own risk. Blog writer takes no responsibility and cannot be held accountable for the results per se the actions taken with the information provided here. After all it depends on your hair type, tolerance level, belief in remedy and 9933488 other factors…

Cheers!!

Image Courtesy : Google Image Search
9 Responses
  1. Sparkling Says:

    Lol!

    The guy is sure carrying the 'hairdo' well!

    Could you?


  2. If only people had known that this would work, the world's woes about the balding pate would have diminished. You HAVE to file a patent for this ST!! You can't for the life of you let this dadima's nuskha remain known to a precious few ;-)


  3. LOL!Awesome hairstyle! Being married surely seems to agree well with your funnybones.:-D


  4. Hahahaa...good one!! But fewikwik to hair??? Put your image too with the new hairstyle! :P


  5. Still Thinking -- Oh yeah.. the mix is all ready to be used but Mrs. Gupta is still not sure how its gonna look on me and how exactly she is going to deal with it during the public appearances with me (or should I say, in private too), so the decision is still on hold :P

    shall keep you posted!!

    Stillness Speaks -- Ah, thanks dear. I must speak to my lawyer to suggest a good patent agency today.. and rest assured, your name will be there with due credits for bringing up this awesome idea.. :)


  6. JLT -- In that case, I will say, it hasn't changed much :)

    Aditi -- That is the secret my dear.. Fevikwik to hair.. the nuskha is being carried forward from generations in our family and I think its bout time to bring it into public knowledge so that others can get benefited too :D

    Pics will come in due time.. Now I must hope that you are not taking me too seriously :P


  7. Unknown Says:

    Are you saying that the hair products cost about $1 USD?


  8. Mike - yeah.. around 1 USD for the hair cream but remember 50 INR :)


  9. i will give this tip to my boss, what say? :-D