Tag vag!!
Thanks to sawan and dewdrop, I have been tagged twice for this one in last couple of days and looks like this is one of the most popular tags these days. Reason being, wherever I go, I get to read 25 bizarre or pretended or fabricatedely overchic (there is no such words so don’t sweat) things about some one (okay, okay, some times truth as well). While I am not a big fan of these tags and at the same time not in the very best mood today to do such boring and weird thing but still thought of giving it a try. This is at least better than those idiotic questionnaire types like “What did you have as last beverage” (Fresh Blood, I am a vampire, do you mind!!). See, I told you, I am not in the best mood today but okay, here it goes.

1) Very straight forward, though most of the other peoples will find “rude” as more appropriate word and hell that is right… I don’t like people. No big secret it is. 
2) I hate fake relationships. If I like some one, I give my 100%, be it care, concern, fun, love or any thing for that matter. But… if I don’t like some one, I care a DAMN!! 
3) I am a workaholic by nature, rather by choice, and I am passionate about my work. When it comes to work, every thing else goes on second priority.
4) If I am not working, I am a slothful lazy ass who finds even blinking as one of the most tedious and laborious job. To check one of my those moods, one can see me on Sunday mornings when I am usually found spread on couch, sofa, chair, bed or even by the wall if nothing else works (read “available”). 
5) I love to dance and do keep trying now and then, here and there. Though its altogether a different story that those bloody steps never fall in place and it usually leaves the viewers with their eyes and tongue either popping out or closed so tightly with an expressionless face coz the overall visual experience exceeds the human tolerance level to 100 times. 
6) I love mornings and mostly in good mood at that time. One can usually find me shaking my bum and tummy hysterically in towel after taking bath and getting ready for office. As a relaxation to the family members, I don’t try my hands on singing and leave this part to the music system. 
7) I am a big shopping freak and really hate this squandering nature of mine. I make a mental note to control it every time I shop, but alas.. so far so bad… 
8) When I see small kids working in road side hotels or old frail people struggling for a living, it disturbs me like hell. One of these days I will really like, rather going to do some thing about it and need all the blessings which I can have. 
9) Music turns me on and no matter how the mood is, it brings a smile on my lips. Duh! No big secret again…
10) I am obsessed with my car and love long drives, and yes alone!
11) Silent walks in night.. any time…
12) I love rains, and most of the times, as the first drop falls, I rush to the car for a long drive with all windows rolled down and rain drops splashing on face.
13) I am quite short tempered when it comes to work and scream a lot. Some thing I need to change about myself.
14) Perfectionist with a pretty good eye to the minor details. Of course not when I am working, its for the others’ work :)
15) Avid reader, crazy for fiction… 
16) Not a food lover.
17) I am pretty good in playing with words and trust me it helps a lot when you are a manager ;) I often hear the term “sweet talker” about myself and hell its not like that man. Sadly no body trusts me :(
18) I have a really bad habit of picking mistakes and errors in other people’s work, no matter how he/she is feeling. Need to change of course :(
19) I was good with studies but never actually liked the idea of earning a degree just for the sake of it. The traditional education system sucks. Period!  
20) Okay now a confession for bloggers, I really feel uncomfortable with blog posts with poems. I am not good with it and clueless on how to react. So if you don’t find me posting a comment there, please excuse me.
21) Speaking about confessions, another one.. some times I like Himesh Reshamia, come on folks, he is not that bad. :P

Okay, that is it, oh yeah, its still not complete as I am supposed to write 25 things but I am leaving 4 for you guys as an open house. Feel free to ask any thing you want to know about me and I will love to answer. I know, it’s a pretty dumb excuse for not completing it but not bad for some one who hates tags and trying it for the first time. 

Cheers !! 

PS - hats off to vin who actually wrote more than 25 things, can I borrow some from you dear !!! 

"Still thinking", I am tagging you. Wow. its fun to tag some one when it looks like that he/she is going to hate it as much as I did :)
11 Responses
  1. vinny Says:

    shukriya! yeh announce karne ke liye that u did read my post!!

    anyways, nothing is new here..n yes, i find it difficult to trust u:)

    rest 4 pts better be left unwritten- Neha ko abhi se hi kyon darana bhaiyya? !!!



  2. Sparkling Says:

    I hate you. And it surprised me like hell as to how do you know me so well! ;) I truly hate tags dear, I do. And I know you won't mind be not obliging :D

    It was fun reading all the stuff. Loved point 1 & 2 and I already knew that about you. You already know how I feel about point 12 :D
    All the best with your thought on point 8. Do us proud ST!

    P.S: Were you a dog in your earlier life? Hmmmm...point 6 has me wondering...lol!


  3. Sparkling Says:

    *mind me not obliging.

    Hate copy errors


  4. Anonymous Says:

    :-)
    nice vagging tag ...
    nehaji.. sunliyaaa.....


  5. Dewdrop Says:

    :) Nice way of letting your fiancee know u, without speaking!!!


  6. Still - Yeah, I do mind ;)

    Karmanna - thanks


  7. Dewdrop - gosh, you got my plan.. hmm.. now I will have to think of some other way ;)

    BTW, not true, to let her know, I have another post..

    http://wobblebubble.blogspot.com/2009/01/auction-on-as-and-where-available-basis.html

    I told her to read carefully before saying yes ;)


  8. still - you know it.. right on the bang :)) love me or hate me.. but cant ignore me :P


  9. SUBHADIP Says:

    Nice and interesting blog..and you really have a great witty way of writing..like yoiur blog and if you can visit my blog..


  10. SSQuo Says:

    Not a food lover??? WHAT? How can we we friends? Well, you do love music, so I guess we can exchange some words! :)